Sinzscape World 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinzscape World 3

Sinzscape World 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My mod app :p

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ffs

My mod app :p Empty
PostSubject: My mod app :p   My mod app :p I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:11 pm

In Game name: dont have one XD

When did you start WORLD 3: never played world 3 unless ur talking about the old one, since it came out i liked world 1 and 2 better then i quit and here i am again

Where did you hear about us: about 4 years old i was look for servers and found this one

What makes you better then the others: i played longer then anyone else, and i can kick anyone ass in pvp Very Happy

Proove you deserve mod (pictures/videos): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoloQH0oZdo , ah me and those claws... i did have more pictures and videos but im on my laptop since my computer broke

Total level: 0

Why do you play Sinzscape: it use to be fun with the people i met ingame but then it started to fade..

Why is RsZerker your daddy: That ****** my son

well that my app if i ever do play this again, but i might never will or i could try it :p
Back to top Go down

My mod app :p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinzscape World 3 :: Applications :: Moderator Applications :: Ingame Moderator-
Jump to: