Sinzscape World 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinzscape World 3

Sinzscape World 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PK items.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

PK items. Empty
PostSubject: PK items.   PK items. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:02 am

Yes this is a new server and we have now had 60people online. But to make sure we get higher number of people playing we need people to make PK vids, RSMV (Runescape music vids). and we can become quite a big server. We have a good economy. Good pking, and puting more advertising like on youtube will get alot of people joining this server. Bring out the latest items like on Real RS, e.i, vesta, hand canon...
Back to top Go down
derek

derek

PK items. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK items.   PK items. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:33 am

126 wrote:
Yes this is a new server and we have now had 60people online. But to make sure we get higher number of people playing we need people to make PK vids, RSMV (Runescape music vids). and we can become quite a big server. We have a good economy. Good pking, and puting more advertising like on youtube will get alot of people joining this server. Bring out the latest items like on Real RS, e.i, vesta, hand canon...
i could'nt agree more we need more people to pk we should start pk events and make some cool drops so more people pk
Back to top Go down

PK items.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinzscape World 3 :: Server :: Feedback-
Jump to: